Sunday, September 28, 2008

28 July

After ESL, we did "Family Panel Discussion". A few people from host family came our class, and talked about life with us. We should have asked each one question .
                                             This day's lunch.  ;) ミ


In the afternoon, we went "Roseville Mall" to do "Camera Scavenger Hunt in English". We devided some groups, and we were given a paper which were written the lists that we should take pictures. For exmple, "take picture with eldery couple" or "strange fashion". At first, when we speak to someone to ask to take picture with us without explanation, some of them thought us strange, so it was difficult for us, so we decided to change how to ask to them. We expalined to them why we want to take picture with them then more people joined us. I felt the importance of conversation.
We found "Dairy Queen" in that mall, so we ate ice cream. I chose vanilla taste.




This is "Water Tank". In this tank, water for each household is saved. I learned that by my host father on the way to home. I saw many water tank in Minnesota. There were other pattern's one.

 ★         189 w        ★
(Aug & Sep total: 2,720w)

3 comments:

shiori said...

Hello!
This is first time to write comment.
I guess you are Kana,Right?


We had nice experience in Minnesota, did we?

Yohko said...

We had fun in MN~♪
This lunch looks very yummy :D
I wanna eat them again! Haha~

chirick said...

Yes! :D I miss those days:( We should go there again:) Shouldn't we? :D ☆