Thursday, October 2, 2008

Anne Frank

I found this book. Last week, I learned about the politics by the Nazis at a class. I had heard of that but I hadn't known in detail since that class and read this book. Anne seems to have been cheerful and lived happily until the war was happen. They were Jewish, so they had indiscriminate massacre. That fact was so shocking for me, so I thought I wanted to stop reading many time, but messages from her were so important for us, I thought that. I've heard that many women in those days respected the horrible man, and that was affected the climate of public opinion. That is big problem and terrible. We know we must not do like those things. Life is precious thing, that is natural. I think history like this must not repeat strictly, so I think we should have interest about politics and train to have eyes to watch that to the end from daily lfe.

162w

No comments: