Friday, October 3, 2008

From this week, I teach English for junior high school student. She is 3rd grade, so she'll take examination to enter a high school. She said she was not good at English, but I thought she was smart when I taught English. I had thought I should have teach for two hours on Tuesday, but that was wrong, I teach one hour only. I was introduced that job by my high school's friend. Her brother works a compeny to visit to teach, and he looked for someone who can teach in my city. At first, he said he wanted to let teach Math too, but I'm not so good at Math, so I asked him to be able to teach only English. He asked me many times to teach Math too, but I didn't want to teach Math strictly, I didn't have confidence to do that then He said "OK, I'll teach someone who can teach Math." He found soon, so she is taught by two persons. When I went to her home on this Tuesday, she had got a dog. That dog was so small and cute.

188w

No comments: