Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Boxcar Children

I read this book. I've not done, but I'll write book reviw. Sorry. Their perents was dead, and they said their uncle didn't like them. They had lived in his house, but they've been looking for new house. One day, they went to a shop to stay one night only. They helped a woman in the house. However, their older sister heard that their youngest brother might take to an institution. However, they didn't hope like that, so they escaped that house. One day, they found an red big container. That was old and anyone didn't use it, so they decided to live that box.

Yesterday and last Sunday, I gathered pet bottles with my circle members to make objects for cultural festival. We said our action liked homeless. However, these four children in this book were real homeless. In fact, there are many people like that in many places. I heard the rule was made. That regulate for homeless people not to take foods in garbages. When I heard that, I was surprised and I was sorry for them that joking. They make a desperate effrot to live. I thought my worry was so small compared their one. It is happy to have home, and be able to eat foods every day. This book and that experience let me know those things.

☆*224w*☆

No comments: