Thursday, October 9, 2008

Big Fat Cat AND THE SNOW OF THE CENTRY


I love this season every year. Of course, I like other seasons, but this season is special for me. Not too hot and too cold, so I can spend daily life comfortably. I'm excited when I talk about that winter will come soon with my friends or my family and I come to want to listen Xmas song from this season every year. I enjoy to imagine decorations in town or Xmas songs in shops and I become happy. When I went to library and chose some book, I just found this book, that is about Xmas season!! I decided to borrow this book immediately. In this book, there were many situation of Xmas, so I had fun so much.However, this week I didn't read this book often, so I couldn't understand enough. I read this book all, but there were many points which I couldn't understand. This time, I borrow the book which have written by many words to improve my reading skill, but I noticed my vocabulary is so poor. I felt frustrated during I read this book, but I believe to continue is so important, so I'll try to improve my vocabulary, idiom and grammar skill.
200w

No comments: