Tuesday, October 14, 2008

30 July

This day's ESL, we learned about Self Esteem. It seems that is one of the proplem in America among young girls because of media. However, out teacher said "It's important not to compare others. You are you." "I am I." I remember and like that phrase. To compare me with other people is unless thing. I think it's important to improve myself.


After ESL, we learned Health Care in America. There are many differences between Health Care in Japan. For example, insurance in America is too expensive, so many people are uninsured, and if they are sick or injured they are unwilling to go to hospoital. I think it's dangerous and that system should be reformed.




We took lunch at OCB (Old Country Buffet). A clerk was cheerful person.
There were various kind of foods, but we didn't have enough time so we ate these foods hastily.




After the lunch, we went to "TARGET". I saw that shop in various places. I had many things which I wanted to buy but I only bought a CD at that shop.

We enjoied there.

I guess I got a little carried away...













After I back home, I and my host father and host sister went to Japanese food restaurant. We ate sushi. I chose octopus, but they had never eaten that so at first they were afraid to eat that but after they ate that, they pleased and they said they would try again. I relieved.

After we back home, I made choco tip cookie with my host sister. She is so good at cooking, so I learned many cooks by her. Next day, I brought them to school, many people said "It's delicious." I was glad to hear that.

282w ♪

No comments: