Friday, October 24, 2008

*---station---*

Yesterday, I met one of my friend at a station. I and she went to same junior high school and high school. She goes to the university near my university. We meet once in a while. At first, she didn't notice me, so I called her. She was little surprised. We've met before summer vacation and I talked about my summer vacation plan at that time, so she've known that I've been to U.S for one month. However, we haven't met since that time, so it seemes that she've worried about me. I've staied safety in U.S. I asked her summer vacation. She said that she joined a filming as an extra with her mother and they saw two of famous actresses in my city. I had known a filiming would do but I didn't know who would come. I've thought that film was not so famous.

147w

October total 2797w -1209

Aug, Sep, Oct total 5518w - 9483

(320w each day)

No comments: