Thursday, October 16, 2008

☆Disney☆


Recently, I often watch Disney movie. One day during this summer vacation, I was too free, so I decided to watch movie. I had some Disney's videos, and I chose one of them "Snow white" because I often wore a T-short which printted Snow white this summer. I was addicted to the video beyond expectation, and the movie brought me back old memories. My mother bought these videos when I was an elementary school student, so I often had watched these movies at that time. However, I haven't watched that for a long time. I could watch that with various view. I think many people can enjoy Disney movie.
Last Sunday, I found old video of "Alice in Wonderland". That movie was recorded from TV program, so that started the middle scene and finished too. That was a pity, but I was fun. When I was a junior high school student, I lent my 101's video to one of my friends, but when she watched that, the videoplayer in her room was broken so that video was broken too. That plobrem had already settled but I've wanted to the new 101's video or DVD for a long time because that is one of my favorite movie of Disney. However, at last I got that in this summer. I found that DVD in Disney store and I bought that soon. Now that DVD is in my room, I'll watch that at my free time. In addition, many Disney movie about Halloween will be broadcasted soon. I'm looking forward to watch them from now.

○●○262w :)●○●

No comments: