Thursday, November 13, 2008

Babe

I've ever watched this story on movie for a long time. However, I didn't concentrate this movie at that time, so I've thought that Babe is female since that time. In fact, Babe is male. I little surprised that point at first, but he is so cute and his eyes are so charming. I thought it's difficult to distinguish animal. By the way, there were many rerelatives in my house at that time and I watched this movie with my cousin's doughter. She was baby, so I taught her the ward "Babe" repeatedly. She was gradually able to pronounce "Babe" well, so I satisfied at the night. However, she kept saying "Babe" next morning too, so her mother asked "Who teached that word to you?" I was little awkward.
By the way, various kinds of animals appear in this movie but of cource they can't understand human saying. However this movie is completed. I thought it's so hard to make movie with them.
Babe lived with farmers but one day, he went to the city by an opportunity. When he arrived at hotel, many animals had already lived there. At first, he confused that situation but he gradually became tame. However, he stray with farmer's wife so they cooperate each other and solve the plobrem. Their body are not so big and they are different kinds, but they cooperate. I thought people could do like that too.
237w

No comments: