Monday, November 10, 2008

Costume parade

Cultural Festival have been held from 31 October to 2nd November. I must have prepared and cleaned up for that festival with our circle member, so practically my term of that was five days including 30 October and 3rd November. In addition, costume parade for advertising of the festival is held every year, so we must have prepared for that too. That had already started during summer vacation. 2nd grade students works mainly every year, so we were so busy this year. During these three months were so busy months for me because I had been to America and after that, I've taken examinations and course, and after that I joined the preparing. We wore costume like mouse because this is the Year of the Mouse in Chinese astlogy. However, my design was elected at first, but it seemed that it was difficult to find clothes for that design so othere members had changed that when I was back. They apolozized that to me and I said "It's no problem." but to tell the truth, I was little mortified because I wasn't a person in charge and I didn't need to think that. In addition, I little doubted if that costume would be cute. However, contrary to my expectations, they had many plans and the compreted costume was very cute. I also joined costume parade last year, but that day was so hot and sunshine was so strong and we walked for a long time, so I was tired very much. Therefore, I didn't want to join that this year at first, but we had strong shoues and I could walk little freely compared last year, so that was comfortable and I enjoied that parade. I felt the time passed faster than last year. After costume parade, we held a drinking party. That was fun too, and I satisfied that I could amused many my circle members by playing tricks. However, it's dangerous to drink too much. I didn't do so at that time and past too, but we should be careful when we drink alcohol.

347w

No comments: