Thursday, November 13, 2008

Last Friday

I tired every Friday afterschool. If I can fall fast asleep in the train, that tiredness clears up, but if I can't do so, I spend so boring time. The way to pass the time like that situation is just watching around me but sometime that action is awkward, so eventually I just sit.

By the way, I overslept that morning, so I couldn't take 1st class. I wanted to take next class at least, so I searched train schedule, but I would be late if I took normal train so I took limited express after I waste the money. However, the way to school by limited express was quiet and more comfortable than normal expree and that carried me to the station half times compared usual. I felt I did short trip. However, many problems come when I oversleep, so I change my way of thinking by deperding.

149w

No comments: