Thursday, November 13, 2008

cultural festival ①


We moved the work for a showing after the costume parade. I was a member of that group so I thought various ideas for that but I didn't join talks enough and it seemed that those ideas were foolhardy, so those one were gone. The section leader said "You can't take rest from now." for everyone, so I realized the scale of the cultural festival at that time. We had much works which we should have done and that volume was over my expectation. In addition the room for our circle is five section, so it's so hard for us to go and down. I had taken a course every wednesday but I waved many things at that time, so I gradually skipped that. I was busy because of homeworks, part time job, and personal problems and it takes long time to go and back home and we couldn't take rest enough, so I was under a lot of stress, and I often wanted to throw out everything. However, that was same to other people too, and they worked hard too, so I couldn't do selfish, so I persuaded myself that I could have free time after this festival finished. I should have taken the first train during train during that. However, I've been so tired, so I often overslept. I was sorry for the other members, but I think it's important to sleep when we tired.
Last year, we should have done tea-serving manner in front of visotors, but this year, we took charge of backstage and the many times last year but I could do more comfortable than last year. I and my friend worked at the information desk one time. I worried if I could work that well and I thought it was hard working. However, my friend was forthcoming, so that affected me. Therefore, I could adapt myself to that situation and people who I've never met before faster than usual and that works were fun. When children came there, we were sporting with them, but one of them often stepped my shoues. On the other hand, the boy massaged my friend's shoulder. What the gap of the boy's action between me and her! :0 ... I thought that angry was immature but I envy at my friend. Precious junior high school student came there many times, and little strange men's group was friend with two of my circle member, so I thought afresh that we couldn't judge the person by our first impression. I didn't understand what I should have done at first so I was often just standing when other members worked, but I gradually fit the situation and could move the works naturally. We worked hard and we were glad that over 100 people visited each on second and thied day. We could visit exhibitions by other circles and food bazzar. I ate more kinds of food than last year. However, we should have made albums for 3rd grade members,so the time when I arrived home was over 22:30 everyday. It was so hard, but other members worked more...

★516w☆

No comments: