Saturday, November 29, 2008

CUTiE

I liked this magazine very much when I was a junior high school and high school student. Especially, when I was a junior high school student . I think there were fewer kind of magazines in those days than now, and this magazine was more popular than now too. I surprised the change when I watched this one last year. The contents were changed so much and they were so similar with other fashion magazines in store. I was little shocked. In addition, I felt an object age of that magazine changed lower. I grew up, but even so that atmosphere was childisher than in those days.



This photo is 2004's one. I have mainly bought this magazine from about 2002 to 2004. I liked this magazine so much, but there were many magazines in my shelf so I should have cleared the place. I didn't want to thorow away, but I couldn't do so, so I cut those book cover and press clippings which I liked. Now, there are in a file and on some note books.



However, recently I want to get the magazines in those days. Because many magazines are so similar. I buy those one sometimes, and some of them are nice but I want to read more original magazine like that. I've thought the way to get those one. To ask my friend who liked those one? or to go used-book store? or when? but I think there isn't a place to put those magazines if I can find... but I want.. Oh! and I should think about money!! umm...


I'll consult more on my friends. ;>

*263w*

November 3676w

Total 9194w - 5806w (242w×24 each writing)

No comments: