Friday, November 21, 2008

so cold!

Recently, it's so cold. I can't get up without air conditioner. I set the timer before I get up, so today's morning was nice condition in my room. However, when I went to living room, there was so cold. I've thought I'm good at cold, but recently the idea is changing. I thought I could live in Hokkaido, and I wanted to live there someday too, but I think it's difficult for me. However, when I tripped there with my family, air condition was arrenged so much, so there wasn't so cold inside. By the way, I want to trip somewhere now. Of cource I want to go Hokkaido too. We will meet my relatives at the beggining of next month. This time, many families will come. I didn't meet all of them this summer, so I'm looking forward to do so. I'll take TOEIC test next month, so I should go there with myself by train. I worry if I can arrive there, but I'm little looking forward to my short trip.

173w

No comments: