Wednesday, November 5, 2008

☆Chara☆


The other day, I went to Chara's concert with my friend.Before we went to there, we went to Mc Donald's. I ate Chicken McNuggets too, but clerk didn't put mustard into the box. It was troublesome happening for me, so I neglected that. However, their flaver were not satisfactory as I expected. If I encounter the same situation next time, I'll go to clerk to ask.
By the way, Maruko and Tamachan were on the box. That was so cute. I was happy when I found that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♪
We were so close to Chara. That position was the closest place I've ever experienced, so I was little stunned when she appeared. She is 40 years old now, but I can't believe that. She looked so young!! To tell the truth, I didn't listen her new album so much, so I didn't know some of songs which her sang, but I could enjoy those time. Last two songs were especially my favarite songs. I was moved so much. I admire her creation and world view. I want to put these experiences to good account.


I wonder if they could eat Basashi.

I hope they could do so and she'll come back someday.

197w

No comments: