Friday, November 14, 2008

this morning

This morning, I got up 4:30 because I should have joined to my circle's meeting. Howver, all of the lght had turned off when I got up, so I couldn't switch on the air conditioner and I was so cold. Breaker was downed, so I and my parents used flashlights until that recovered. I should have been hurry up to take the first train, so that trouble embarrased me. Barely, I could take that and I slept soon. There were many high school students in the train. The other people were so few. I was little awkward but admired that they go to school so early morning.

107w

2 comments:

mika-tamo said...

4:30 is very early. What is your position at tea ceremony club?

Rumi said...

It was hard for us to get up so early, wasn't it?? My stomach is so noisy because I couldn't eat breakfast much. I'm hungry!!