Friday, November 14, 2008

*=My favorite=*




MR. MAGORIUM'S WONDER EMPORIUM

My favorite is one of the movies. That title is "MR. MAGORIUM'S WONDER EMPORIUM". I had wanted to watch this movie at the movie theater when I had known that, but I couldn't have had chance to watch that for a long time. However, I found this DVD in a rental shop the other day.At first, my purpose was to rent the other movie, but I found this one so I decided to rent this one soon. A few days later, I had free time, so I used the time to watch those DVDs. At first, I watched the other one, but that movie was so boring and I've wanted to watch this movie while I watched the other one. I couldn't wait for the finish of the other movie, so I decided to stop that and changed the movie which I had wanted to watch for a long time.


This movie excited me from the opening. I like that so much. In addition, all of the set in the movie and many scenes were sparkled as if by magic, and that sparkle like flooded from the screen. I saw some of reviews about this movie on Internet and some of them were complaint about this story. However, I didn't care about that.There are many profound stories in movies, but this one had different good point. This movie cheers for us and blows our worries off by words which we can put that to account in our life from many characters too. They had problems too but they faced up to that and took positive slant after they had worried.


After Mr. Magorium handed over his emporium, the toys lost their power and their magic gradually came to fade then the emporium's atmosphere gloomed. However, after people around him cooperated, that place become brilliant and vivid, and the toys recovered. I like the scene so much and I was moved by that. I often feel down like the toys after Mr. Magorium handed over his emporium but I'm also looking forward to come brilliant and vivid days. I learned that the life is the creation which we make with the things around us by this movie. In addition, if I can have opportunity to work at the place like there, I'm pleased to do so.

383w

1 comment:

Kaori said...

I want to watch me after read your essay!
I think 2nd paragraph's 3 line,"and that sparkle like flooded..." needs "s". "Sparkle likes flooded..." is collect...?
And 6 line, "This movie cheers for us and blow..." needs "s" too.
Maybe, "blows" is right.
And 3rd paragraph's 2 line, "become brilliant and vivid and the toys..." needs ",".
"Vivid, and the toys..." reads easy.