Thursday, November 13, 2008

cultural festival ②


The final day of the festival finish earlier than 2 days bacause after that we join another festival. That is held evening. At that festival, awarding ceremony and lantern slide show and fire works are performed. If we get some award for costume parade or bazzar or exhibition, we go to the stage to get the testimonial by running at full speed. Fortunately, our circle for two award this year, so we could run twice. I was belonged exhibition group, but sadly we couldn't get award that section. The three circle's exhibitions which got awards were so high quality, but I think our exhibition had good points which those circle didn't have, and it's doesn't have meaning to compare those things. If we works hard, sometimes that effort may not be rewarded by the things which we can see, but that experience will be turned the things which we'll do after to advantage. This hardest month wasn't useless term for me. This year's theme of the cultural festival was "CHANGE". I wasn't good to concern with underclassmen, but I often must have done that during this festival, so I think that point little changed. During this month, I often conscioused "cooperation" . I like to work at my own pase, but it was so difficult this term. I thought the experience during this summer was put that to account. I don't want to experience like this busy month for cultural festival, but I think I've learned many things. We have only about two months this year. I want to take my time and relax these two months, but I do what I should do and tidy my life rhythm.

280w

1 comment:

Rick said...

Your festival sounds so exciting and busy! I'm glad you learnt so much from taking part.