Thursday, November 20, 2008

Last Saturday


I had fun with my friend. We've gone to the same high school and we've been same class when we were 1st grade. We often went to take print club stickers with other friend after school and they were so funny. We've often met in the train and promised to go somewhere someday. However, we haven't gone somewhere with each other for a long time. Last Thurs day, we met in the train after a long separation so we decided to do so on last Saturday. That morning, she should have to go her school, so I went to school to do my homework. After the mail from her came, I went to downtown by bus. There were many X'mas illuminations in downtown and X'mas tree was pretty, so I wanted to take picture by my cell phone but a man often walked near the tree so I couldn't do that. I would take picture after that but eventually I didn't that. We went to some shops, and we found a friend in one of the stores. However, she have changed so much so we didn't notice her until she came to us and she seemed to work in one of the shop, so we were surprised so much.

I waved if I buy a new diary, but I didn't have enough money and there weren't enough space to write diary in that so I decided not to buy that.

After that, we decided to have lunch, but I didn't feel like to eat fast food. We passed by "mister Donut". It seemed nice, so eventually we went to the shop. I didn't want to eat many donuts so I chose one of set menu. Then we talked for a long time about various things. Our environment have changed so I listen many things which I hadn't know and I envied her some of them. In addition, I noticed some of my problems in my character from the talking. However, I talked so much too so I thank her to listen that. I could have good time.

346w

No comments: