Friday, May 30, 2008

30 May =diary=


Today is the anniversary of the foundation, so holiday!!:-)
I'm so happy. I could sleep longer than normal days. I ate Somen as lunch, summer will come. On afternoon, the temperature dropped, so I went for a walk around my house unusually. I walked about an hour, and I found and saw many flowers, and green natures. It is said that green is good for eyes. Recently, under my right eyes have often twitched. My mother said it is because of tiredness of my eyes. After I gave careful consideration to that things, I found that I often use my eyes too much. For example, watching Internet and TV for a long time or reading book after I was tired and usintg mobile phone. Today, I thought that I should take care of my eyes afresh. Therefore, I must remember basic things. There are to watch things at light and far place, or not to watch for a long time. After I was tired, I should rest my eyes, and message not to be illness of eyes. That things is important to for another parts of my body, so I thought it is important to do lively with conversion. Today, I could refresh so much. (205words)

No comments: