Friday, May 2, 2008

~Fortunatelling②~FOR LAST WEEK'S ESSAY

I have read that my high school days was tough luck on a magazine. Really, I have felt something cubweb long time when I was a high school student, so after I read that, I came to think my high school was so wrong, and I hated that after I graduated from my high school. However, one day I said so to my friend. I expected her to say similar thing because other my friends said like that, but she said "I looked like you were enjoy your high school life." I was little surprised, and after I heard that, I came to remember my happy things which I experienced in those days . I little thought that perhaps I connoted to myself my high school days were too bad, by those sentences and those things were especialy focused ,so I will live with my good and hard past things , and study from those things for now and my future.
I wrote "Life is repetition of joy and hard ship, but we need not to scare to hardship there were many disguesting things which will come to us, ause that is the happy thing's omen and term of exercise to get new joy,so I will confront to that and enjoy to catch the happy wave.(216 words)

No comments: