Friday, May 2, 2008

First day ~Golden week~

I have many plans for this Golden week. I will tell my first day's plan. Tomorrow, I will go to hair salon. I haven't cut my hair for eight months!! Now, I counted that, and I was surprised. Eight months ago is August, last summer. At that time, I was asked hair salon's stuff to cut my hair so short because summer was so hot! Therefore I wait my hair be long. Now, my hair is middle long, so I will ask to decrese that's volume. In, addition, my front hair is long too, so I have thought these days what my front hair should I do. I think my front hair keep long or cut,but I can't decide that thing now, so I decide to talk about that with salon staff.(132words)

1 comment:

Rumi said...

I saw your new hair. It is cute! I felt like having my hair cut.