Friday, May 16, 2008

My weekend plan

I have many things which I want to do on this weekend. First, I will buy a music magazine after today's school. However, there is one thing which I wave. That is a book shop stuff. I don't like that shop stuff because she is not polite for customers. I think job of survice is important to think about customer. Therefore I wave where I'll buy it. In addition, I will finish homeworks today and tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'll go to restaurant to eat yakiniku with my parents because next sunday is my birthday!! I'll be 20 years. My 20s will starts and 10s will finish. I'm little sad to graduate 10s, but I think I can experience many fun things from now. Therefore, I welcome my 20s with joyful.

After I finished homeworks, I will go to shop to rent movies and CDs( but I don't have much money, so I wave this). Now, I want to see "Tokyo sora".(160words)