Friday, May 2, 2008

SELF INTRODUCTION FOR LAST WEEK'S ESSAY

Last week I absented writing class, so today I contribute SELF INTRODUCTION again.


I made my self introduction for Eibei kaigai kensyuu, so I will write on this blog too.

My name is Kana Sakashita. I'm a second grade student in this university. There are father and mother and older brother and a dog in my family. My brother lives himself because he goes to university in next prefecture. Now, he studies hard to get his job. My city is famous by a theme park and pear. My city's pears are so big. I will tell you about my character. I often be told "You have a wide range of your character." I have been told like that since I was child., so recently I realize that I have manifolds character. For example, I'm so quiet when I meet people who I meet first or I'm unfamiliar with, but when I meet congenial people, I talk too much and become high spirit.

I like listening to music, and to buy CD, and to collect CD. I mainly listen Japanese music, but recently I'm interested in foreign music too, but I don't know which I listen to do. In addition, I'm interested in design. When I was a high school student, I thought I would go technical college of design, but I can draw only scribble level's pictures. However, I want to learn design sometime. I'm interested in art field, so I want to museums. I like American things coloration. For example, that can be seen on sundry goods and TV programs and so on. I want to expose those things. I also like to watch sports game. On this spring vacation, I went to watch volley ball game with my friend. I was happy to watch players who I have liked for a long time. I will watch various kind of sports game by my eyes directly.
In addition, I love to go music live events. The event when I was high school student was so impressive for me. That event was held in the open air. I went there with my friend and I enjoyed too much. Then I love those events, so I went an open air music event last summer, and last winter, I went an event which was held in a hall, and the other day, I went to live house to watch a group's live. I went those events with my friends. Live house is narrow space, so I felt fresh experience for me. In addition, this may I will go a group's LIVE for two days. I got that first day's ticket by TV program's drawing, so I can experience that near the group. I'm exciting from now.

My pastime are watching movies and reading books, but recently I am busy so I can't do that.
My favorite movies is "BACK TO THE FUTURE". I watched that this spring vacation, and I was so impressed and admired that content. I want to watch that many times.

My speciality is calligraphy. I have learned that for ten years. I have a lisence to teach high school student. In addition, my boast is flexible body.

Recently, I'm interested in photograph. I want to take pictures in various places and various sceneries, and I want to be able to take that like photographer someday. However, I only watch pictures now.

In addition, I like take print-club stickers. I have liked that since I was an elementaly school student. I like to take that and to collect too. When I tripped to Guam with my family, there was a print-club sticker's machine so I took that with salesclerk in that shop's explanation.(601 words)

No comments: