Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Nutcracker / BOOK REVIEW


In this story, a girl who is main character meets an army. That army is her doll. He helps her in her dream when she have troubles. She doesn't so care about him, so at first she is confused his appear, but gradually, she come to look up to him.

I often watch dream when I sleep too. The other day, I had an impressive experience. I write diary everyday, and one day, I write about my dream which I had watched. I read that diary after a little bit long separation then I was surprised. That happening which I had watched happened actually. I have heard that sream often express our feeling and condition, situation. Therefore, I think it is fun to be able to read that from my dream, and that become our hint for problems when we have some proplems on daily life.(146words)

No comments: