Thursday, May 8, 2008

ANNE OF GREENGABLES/ BOOK REVIEW


This story was published 100years ago. It has been loved by many people and many countries. I have ever watched musical video of this story when I was a junior high school student, but I didn't deliberate about this story at that time. However, now I think I have something connection with this story. My parents tripped to this country when they married, and my name is connected by that country's name. In addition, my aunt tripped there some years ago. I think I and Anne have something common. For example, the point of doing fantasy. She experienced various things, but she got over those things with forward-looking feeling and action, so that is so attractive. This story is good of description of scenery like apple's flower. I want to go there someday and I live with forward-looking and real.(140words)

No comments: