Thursday, May 22, 2008

What a LOTTERY! / BOOK REVIEW


We might think this story is good with Rick's eyes. Rick is this story's main character. However, I think there are some strange points in this story. First is Rick's character. He hasn't steady job. He lives with his interesting, but I think we can't live like him in real life. Real life isn't so easy. Next, his wife Mary. She got out their house because she was disgusted with living with Rick. However, she came to Rick's LIVE and waved friendly to him to let her know to him. I really think she is so freak. At the middle of this story, Rick make free with Sarah who meet first, because of an accident, so I don't please that point. In addition, at final of this story, Sarah let him know the existence of Mary, but Rick said "I don't know that woman." I wonder if he don't know really. I thought he pretended not to know her. However, I like the point which tell us the music is so fun. In addition, there are various faces of lives.(180words)

No comments: