Thursday, May 29, 2008

BACK TO THE FUTURE / MOVIE ESSAY


I'll introduce about my favorite movie "BACK TO THE FUTURE". This movie is very famous all over the world and many people loves this movie, but I haven't watched it since this spring. I have known this movie's title but I haven't known that's detail at that time. However,after I watched, I was so admired and so impressed. I want to reccomend if I find people who haven't watched this movie. This movie is Science Fiction. I haven't interested in Science Fiction movie for a long time, but now that idea was changed.

This series has three stories. I'll introduce first story of this movie. In 1985, Martin was a high school student and he liked rock music. He lived in Hillvally. He and Doc. were friends. They were experimenting a time machine which developed, but suddenly Libyan people who were deceived by Doc. about acquisitioning of plutonium which was used as fuel for the time machine, and Doc. was killed by them. Martin run away from them with time machine and went to 1955. He couldn't return in 1985 because that fuel was run out, so he looked for Doc. at that time. However, he met his parents on the way to that, and he interfered their fateful encounter. He found Doc. barely, but Martie had changed his history because he had met thier parents, and he found he would dissappear if he would do nothing, so he made the relationship of his parents close somehow. After that, he could return in 1985 with energy of thunderbolt for time machine. When he returned that time, he found some changes. His father had confidence and became novelist which was his dream, and his mother hadn't admitted Martin and his girl friend, Jenifer's relationship, but that changed. Therefore, they were going to go to godriving, however, suddenly Doc. appeared with time machine and said them that their child in the future was being in tight corner, so they followed him reluctantly and went to their future.



Originally, this movie was decided to conclude in one installment, but when this movie was broadcasted on television, stuff added "TO BE CONTINUED" at last scene as joke. Then many people who watched that requested to make sequel, so hurriedly that made as series.


At the beginning, refrigerator was going to be used as time machine, however, that idea stopped because children might imitate that action, and that is dengerous ifthey can't go out.

An control for radio control was used when Martin and Doc. experimented time machine. That control was made by Japanese factory "Futaba Kougyou". In addition, Martin filmed that situation by video camera. That video camera was made in Japan too. We can see the word JVC(Japan Victor).
After I found that, I was glad to concern Japanese things to this movie.

I had some favorite two sayings in this movie. There were said by Doc. One is "It is dengerous to change history after we knew the future. We can know things at that time." I often worry about my future, but from this saying, I could think should live now with my best, but I think it is important to have wide view too.
The other one is "If you have confidence, you can do that. I know the saying "If you do, you can do things that you want to do." From this saying, I noticed it is not good to worry for a long time. I should change to action.


I think to trip foreign country is "BACK TO THE FUTURE" too, because of time difference.
In addition, one day my friend send an e-mail to me. That e-mail was a message of congratulation on my birthday. However, my birthday was three days after the day, so I thought this happening was like "BACK TO THE FUTURE". (639 words)

No comments: