Thursday, May 15, 2008

Eigahen (映画篇) / Japanese Book ☆


Recently, I have a book in my bag. That is this book. This title is "Eigahen". I knew about this book on news paper. When I found this book, soon I thought I wanted to read, so I cut article about this book, and pasted my diary to keep remembering. Then the other day, I was bought this by my mother, I had some book which I wanted to buy, so I wavered little time which I would be bought then I decided this book. I read only first story, but already many movie titles appeared, so I'm so interested about those titles. Those titles appeares connected to stories, so that is so easy to read. After I have read this book, I will make rist of movies which I want to watch, and watch them. Watching movies gives us to new worlds and new sense of value, and makes my inner side rich. Therefore I love movies.(158words)

No comments: